A new Steam Client update has been released and will be automatically downloaded. The specific changes are listed below.Steam
- Fixed launching Source SDK 2013-based mods from the Steam server browser
- Fixed showing “[unknown]” user names for players in current game lobby
- Fixed downloading Steam cloud files via HTTP
- Fixed a regression which made some OpenGL games (Rage) crash in some cases activating the in-game overlay
- Fixed setting display resolution in Big Picture mode before login properly restarts Big Picture mode
- Added Big Picture language settings panel
- Fixed subsequent login problem caused by canceling creating an account
- Fixed a bug that caused Steam to hang on startup for some users.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Big Picture on Linux from becoming active again sometimes after a game exits.
- Fix a bug that prevented the tray menu from not responding when transitioning out of Big Picture mode
- Fix regression that caused Steam to exit instead of restart after actions that require Steam to restart