Product Update - Valve
31 May 2013
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing v1.1.00
The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please play it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- Lady Katarina has percentage based HP regeneration on each difficulty level.
- Fixed an issue with Snowpelt.
- Fixed a Multiplayer-related issue with the Parry skill.
- Players cannot teleport outside the map anymore.
- Custom colors of other players work correctly.
- Fixed a rare issue where Lady Katarina forgot which combat form she used last time.
- Fixed the second Set bonus of the Ravenscar Belt. (Giving some Weapon Damage bonus to a Belt doesn't really help much ;) )
- Items couldn’t get dropped inside terrain objects.
- Whirlwind Ornithopters fixed.
- Wasp Ornithopter fixed.
- Assault Ornithopter fixed.
- Some pathfinding improvements have been implemented.
- Scenario Mode is available in the game.
- Achievements got in-game icons.