Product Update - Valve
May 30, 2013
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing v1.0.07
- The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please play it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- The Server Browser periodically refreshes the list.
- A new column and filter is introduced for searching regional games. (Regional games have lower Ping and thus less lag.)
- "Safety" column removed. Games are available to play if your selected Character shares this option. (Characters stored solely in Steam Cloud can join games featuring similar Characters only. Same rule applies to Hardcore Characters.)
- Fixed an issue which sometimes applied after rejecting to join a Bossfight.
- Fixed an issue with the Drunken Man (remained clickable if the client clicked on him).
- Being invited to a Bossfight automatically cancels any teleportation attempts.
- Players see the traps placed by the host.
- Players can be kicked from the game during the waiting period before Bossfights.
- The client returns to the Main Menu if the host disconnects during loading (loading screen).
- Fixed an issue where conversations got stuck on the screen sometimes.
- NPCs and critters synchronized.
- When a conversation starts all the players are halted.
- Fixed some issues with scripts restarting sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with the Lightning Collectors quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Lost in the Ink quest.
- Fixed an issue with Lady Katarina when she wandered off to gather loot after you respawned, leaving you all alone...
- Fixed a rare crash near the Gorgon Pass Bridge.
- Fixed an issue with the Harpies coming out of the Wishing Well.
- Fixed an issue with the effect of the Earthquake spell.
- Your latest Character appears in the Main Menu (even if you only have Online Characters).
- Fixed an issue with Skill reset.
- The Credits button in the Main Menu closes all other windows.