Product Update - Valve
28. kvě. 2013
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing v1.0.05
- The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please play it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- The cutscene after the Lair Siege might trigger once again even if you have done that quest before patch 1.0.05.
- Options are reset in 1.0.05. Sorry for the inconvenience – we had to do it for “greater good”.
- Sync CPU to GPU is enabled (default).
- Affect GUI Resolution (Fullscreen) is enabled (default).
- Second siege slightly weakened
- It should no longer try to join to a friend, when double clicked on them, and they are not in a game.
- There are some quest rewards what you no longer receive, if you have already received once( like ability points, skill points, skills )
- Some performance fixes
- You can now use the Enchanter again.
- Lagging in Lair Sieges fixed
- Fixed "Lair Protected" message at second Lair Siege.
- Fixed a random bug at Borislav's Statue
- Fixed an issue where the active Objective list disappeared after a Lair Siege.
- Fixed the XP requirement of Lady Katarina's 20th level.
- Fixed exploit - Lady Katarina does not return automatically if teleport cancelled.
- Splitting quest item stacks is not possible anymore
- Polish language available (subtitles only, no audio support)