Product Update - Valve
May 27, 2013
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing v1.0.03
- The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please play it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- HP of some champion creatures adjusted in Chapter3
- Some of the random encounters changed
- Fixed a bug: the client player could teleport inside of the wall making him unable to move.
- Added a new line to the tooltip of other player which indicates where the other player is.
- Active quests window fixed (the current progression appears there after joining)
- Version check inserted before joining an online game (configuration files and game version)
- Pressing the “Go online” option in Single no longer shows "Empty name!" but "'s game" instead.
- "Resurrect" appears when you point at a dead character.
- Fixed path finding problems
- "Show Allied HP Bar" option displays the name of the other players above the HP bar.
- Blackthorn item name fixed
- Baskerville Antiques set bonuses fixed