1.5.0 Patch Notes
• Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
• Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
• Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
• Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
• Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
• Players are now able to type a "c" in their player name without causing the "load a character" overlay to appear while starting a New Game.
• Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
o Bad Hair Day
o Best Minion Ever
• Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
• (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
• Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
• Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
• Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
• Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
• Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
• Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.