A new class of monsters known as 'minis' now roams the Clockworks. Experienced knights shouldn't have much of a problem dealing with them, but beware, minis are prone to swarm in packs dozens strong.
- Dust bunnies: These beast-family minis are a hopping mad mess of fangs and fur. They are always hungry.
- Glop drops: The newest member of the slime family will slowly ooze their way toward their prey as a nasty blanket of spikes.
- Grave scarabs: These undead insects are always on the lookout for fresh corpses. Their limited flight signals their attacks.
Minis will appear in select levels of the Clockworks and will eventually find their way into many more in future updates.
A new set of random levels have been added to the Clockworks, known as the Compounds. The Compounds feature the remains of some sort of unknown facility, where more intelligent monsters await, harvesting resources or perhaps attempting to power up the derelict machinery. However, just outside the confines of the facilities, hordes of mini monsters await in the brush, waiting to strike.
Compound levels include:
- Ruined Compound: Creeping Colony
- Ruined Compound: Ravenous Warrens
- Ruined Compound: Chittering Burrows
- Charred Compound: Creeping Colony
- Charred Compound: Ravenous Warrens
- Charred Compound: Chittering Burrows
- Frozen Compound: Creeping Colony
- Frozen Compound: Ravenous Warrens
- Frozen Compound: Chittering Burrows
- Blighted Compound: Creeping Colony
- Blighted Compound: Ravenous Warrens
- Blighted Compound: Chittering Burrows
- Shocked Compound: Creeping Colony
- Shocked Compound: Ravenous Warrens
- Shocked Compound: Chittering Burrows
The Compounds are unique in that they combine two monster families and only appear in Tier 2 and 3 of the Clockworks.
Currently, Compounds levels will only appear in the Arcade but will be added to some missions in future updates.
*Please note, in order for the new Compound levels to populate the Arcade gates, it was necessary to shuffle current gates. We apologize for the inconvenience.*
- Rockets will no longer sneak behind barriers in the Firestorm Citadel
- Fixed going 'Back to Haven' in Guild Halls