Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Mar 20, 2013
An update to Counter-Strike: Source has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Counter-Strike: Source. The major changes include:
- Disabled Java for the in-game web browser
- Added a new ConVar sb_filter_incompatible_versions. This will default to true and hide servers on the Internet tab that are running incompatible versions.
- Fixed a client crash related to the audio system
- Fixed a client crash related to rendering models
- Fixed a client crash related to audio in the web browser
- Fixed servers crashing with the error message "Overflow error writing string table baseline"
- Fixed a missing material when setting mat_viewportscale to anything other than 1
- Fixed a missing material when changing the value of mat_color_projection
- Fixed a material system client crash for the Linux version
- Fixed windowed mode under certain window managers for the Linux version
- Updated controller support for the Linux version
- Improved performance for the Linux version