Counter-Strike: Source Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Mar 20, 2013
An update to Counter-Strike: Source has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Counter-Strike: Source. The major changes include:
- Disabled Java for the in-game web browser
- Added a new ConVar sb_filter_incompatible_versions. This will default to true and hide servers on the Internet tab that are running incompatible versions.
- Fixed a client crash related to the audio system
- Fixed a client crash related to rendering models
- Fixed a client crash related to audio in the web browser
- Fixed servers crashing with the error message "Overflow error writing string table baseline"
- Fixed a missing material when setting mat_viewportscale to anything other than 1
- Fixed a missing material when changing the value of mat_color_projection
- Fixed a material system client crash for the Linux version
- Fixed windowed mode under certain window managers for the Linux version
- Updated controller support for the Linux version
- Improved performance for the Linux version