Product Update - Valve
5 Maaliskuu 2013
Open Beta 0.1.1.971 is available
Next time you restart your Steam client, you will download this update.
- Prepared the game for the upcoming content launches
- Added a reverse layout to Lakeview hillclimb
- Added support for more resolution ratios (21/9; 48/9; 48/10)
- Improved physics of the BMW 635csi (Touring Classics class)
- Data display now works in replays as well
- Fixed a backend error that occured for some users when participating in competitions.
- Fixed an issue where some machines would fail to play the intro videos correctly
- Fixed a rare case where the game would fail to recognize the user's account
- Fixed the bug where final gearbox ratio was incorrect when using Amateur driving model
- Updated EGFIS localization
- Fix for a backend error "4294967295"
- Added a subscribe feature to the leaderboards that adds a custom widget to the user's dashboard with the selected filters
- It is now possible to share on social feeds after editing screenshots using Pixlr™
- Fixed a geolocation issue that would show the wrong currency for some users
- Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer
- Fixed some issue when adding / removing videos from a user's profile
- Increased overall performance when browsing and scrolling
- Various other bug fixing and improvements