Product Update - Valve
Mar 5, 2013
On Wednesday March 6th our Servers will be shut down for about an hour from 9am ET to 10am ET for a full update. We will also be upgrading the Steam client, during this time. You will not be able to see the new servers with the old client, so please update.
The patch fixes our level reset bug that has plagued the game since launch. We have attempted to fix this issue in the past, but were unsuccessful. We have now verified fixes for all known ways of reproducing the issue. We are terribly sorry our users had to experience this, and we really appreciate all your support, and thank you all so much for helping us track it down.
Along with the bug fixes, this patch also includes all our recent enhancement that include:
- Changed pre-round wait time to 15 seconds each.
- Changed TDM score to 60 for faster games
- Filtering error in the server browser
- Added ping display on server browser
- Equipped items are now in a logical order so they're easy to find in your loadout