Client Update - Valve
2013년 2월 25일
A new Steam Client update has been released and will be automatically downloaded. Changes include:
- Sorted download regions in the Settings page for Content & Downloads.
- Added "Send Message" to context menu for offline friends
- Fixed appearance of non-English text in the auto-update window
- Improved network performance of the overlay web browser
- Fixed some games which got stuck in "Performing first time setup"
- Fixed a potential crash related to font selection for non-English text
- Improved behavior of Steam windows across multiple Spaces
- Fixed popup menu visibility problems caused by popular third-party utilities
- Fixed an app shutdown crash that could occur on logout or system reboot
- Fixed a crash when quitting before the main window appears
- Fixed Cmd-W and other hotkeys when a notification popup is visible
- Added a --reset command line option to reinstall Steam files without touching installed games