Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Star Raiders features a fresh new take on the seminal classic, letting you engage in epic dogfights and aerial assaults against the onslaught of the evil Zylons. Utilize radical ship transformations and robot co-pilots in the heat of battle as you fight to save humanity.
Release Date: May 11, 2011
View all 8 screenshots
About the Game
Star Raiders features a fresh new take on the seminal classic, letting you engage in epic dogfights and aerial assaults against the onslaught of the evil Zylons. Utilize radical ship transformations and robot co-pilots in the heat of battle as you fight to save humanity. Explore the galaxy as you utilize galactic warps and sector tactical maps that let you set your own path to liberation!
- Epic Space Battles – Defend humanity against the onslaught of the Zylon fleet, as you pilot your ship amongst huge capital ships and take part in treacherous dogfights.
- Battle Transformations – Players can transform their ship in the heat of battle into different specialized configurations that have their own flight and combat characteristics.
- Robot Co-pilots – You are never alone in combat! Known as K0-Pi these tactical robot co-pilots will enhance and monitor ship systems performing repairs and provide real time tactical information to the player.
- Explore the Galaxy – Galactic warps and sector tactical maps let you choose your missions and set your own path to liberation.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista SP2, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 4400+
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: Radeon ATI Radeon HD 2600 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or faster. Other integrated graphics, such as the Intel G43/G45 Express, are not supported
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500MB free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
- Other: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for PC, Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows, Logitech Gamepad F310/F510/F710
Star Raiders © 2011 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association.