Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
About the Game
The mighty mythological hero, Garshasp, travels into distant lands in search for the secrets hidden in the temple of the dragon, unaware of the hidden dangers and creatures awaiting him in the cursed lands.
You play as the mighty Garshasp in this hack and slash expansion pack for the original “Garshasp: The Monster Slayer” game taking place before the original story.
- Deep hack and slash combat system with various combo moves
- Cinematic in-game camera following the epic journey
- Fantasy mythological world filled with ferocious monsters from ancient literature and Persian Mythology
- Epic environments
- Mythology based story
- OS:Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor:Intel P4 2.0GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3000+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 M RAM, Nvidia GeForce 6600 series, ATI radeon X1300
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible