Pretty sweet game. You drive a vehicle around with one controller stick and aim auto attack fire with the other. Add rocket launchers / rail guns / flame throwers and vehicle boost to the mix and you feel like one of those characters from the expendables going gungho-trigger-happy against the baddies.
- Beautifully drawn environments. OMG the fire / dust and water !
- Fast-paced non-stop heart-attack-inducing action.
- Varied game play - You can fly a copter for example.
- New enemies introduced in stages.
- Choose characters with unique special weapons ( like Gordon with his AntLions !!! )
- Flippin difficult learning curve. The first few missions will have the AI hand your butt a whoopin.
- Long missions where death means you start from the beginning. No checkpoints.
- A countdown timer starts exactly when you really need to pee -_-
- Quite difficult to play on the keyboard. Much easier with the controller ( More of a heads up than a complaint ).
Buy this game. Nothing beats wiping the grin off of sanguine enemies' face using a rocket launcher. Woot !!!