O tym DLC
In the lowest layers of the Dungeons of Dredmor, deeper than any man or woman has ever previously explored, lies the Realm of the Diggle Gods: giant, muscular things, created by the First Diggle in days of old, throbbing with potent gristly muscle and waiting to lay waste to any adventurer who dares to cross their path.
Deep within their underground temples, Lord Dredmor plots the next stage in his campaign of merciless brutality and world-terrorizing.
He’s probably sitting on an egg while he does it. There are a bunch of very large eggs down there, some of which are quite comfortable.
With six new skill trees, five new dungeon levels, a dozen new monster types, over one hundred new items, and a host of new rooms, features, and traps, the Realm of the Diggle Gods will challenge any adventurer - from a novice sword-poker to an advanced master of the arcane arts.
The Diggle Gods await your worship. It’s a very nice dungeon you have here, and it’d be a shame if anything happened to it.
- Six new skill trees: Veganism, Big Game Hunting, Werediggling, Emomancy, Piracy, and Demonology.
- One Hundred New Items! .. ish.
- Five new dungeon levels, in a variety of flavours!
- New mysterious portals that lead to places that will kill you!
- New scriptable rooms, providing joyful puzzles and traps!
- A dozen new monster types to fight!
- And More!