About the Game
Arm yourself for the greatest conflict of modern times!
STORM – Frontline Nation revolutionizes the turn-based strategy genre with unbelievable strategic depth and a cinematic scenario. Scarce resources and a prolonged economic crisis plunges half the world into strife, which can only be resolved by a force of arms. The tension laden mood has a host of nations mobilizing troops and researching advanced warfare technologies. New groups are created, accords are signed and alliances turn to face war. The player has myriad of possibilities available to them in terms of resource and troop management. Enormous freedom of action in the areas of combat, research and diplomacy allows the player to secure world domination for one of the nations. The perfect mix of strategy and turn-based combat makes STORM – Frontline Nation unique in its genre.
STORM - Frontline Nation includes two different game modes: Campaign and Skirmish
- Campaign - Two strategic campaigns are available; one where you can choose to play as one of Germany, France, Russia, United Kingdom or United States in a story driven experience, and one where you can play as one out of 45 countries.
- Skirmish - In this game mode a single combat is played. Several parameters for the combat can be customized, including money, light-cycle, weather and technology level.
- 45 nations, more than 500 regions and more than 100 cities offer an unbelievable scope for the game
- Modern warfare on water, land and in the air, in a classic hexfield style
- Depending on the situation new challenges arise and units can be supplied individually with weapons and commands
- Spies and special forces can infiltrate enemy lines in secret-ops carrying out sabotage and decoy activities
- Research, development and deployment of powerful weapon systems
- Different game modes such as Campaign or Skirmish
- Comprehensive multiplayer mode ensures long-lasting gaming enjoyment