"To play something like The Dream Machine, so exquisitely constructed, so smartly designed, and so atmospherically unique, is a singular pleasure." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"It's so confidently strung together, both in terms of narrative and gameplay, that it's easy to forget that it's the work of just two indie developers."
8/10 - Eurogamer
"A series filled with mystery and charm, elevated to lofty heights by its whimsical clay and cardboard design, surreal storyline, and heartfelt attention to detail."
4/5 - Adventure Gamers
"The Dream Machine is the best adventure game that I've played in the last decade – and maybe in my entire life."
9.5/10 - CD-Action
About This Content
The Dream Machine is an award-winning adventure game about dreams and voyeurism. It's built by hand using materials such as clay and cardboard.
In Chapter 3 of The Dream Machine, Victor enters the dream of his sleeping wife in an effort to shut down the mysterious dream machine, only to find himself on board a leisure cruise manned by multiple copies of himself.
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbours and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.