STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
It's now been about a month and a half since we released the last chapter of The Dream Machine. We hope you've had the chance to play it and we hope you enjoyed it!
Since the release, we've been busy fixing the reported bugs, making sure everyone has as smooth an experience as is possible. Things seemed to have calmed down a bit during these last few weeks, though, so we're moving back into our old groove of updating the game on a somewhat monthly basis. There's still a lot we'd like to add or tweak, so expect this to be an ongoing effort for some time to come.
Also, the Steam Summer Sale is (almost) upon us, so if you haven't yet picked up the game, now might be the time!
Here's this month's patch contents:
• Chapter 1: Tweaked dialogue
• Chapter 1: Tweaked telephone outlet puzzle
• Chapter 1: Replaced sound stinger
• Chapter 3: Replaced legacy code
• Chapter 4: Rewrote crank handle puzzle
• Chapter 4: Added hints to crank handle puzzle
• Chapter 4 & 6: Replaced photo frame graphics
• Chapter 4 & 6: Improved photo wall functionality
• Chapter 5: Tweaked graveyard background
• Chapter 5: Moved void intro sound
• Chapter 5: Made squirrel door more visible
• Chapter 5 & 6: Improved graveyard performance
• Chapter 5 & 6: Improved witch hut performance
• Chapter 6: Added dialogue
• Chapter 6: Fixed stairwell bug
• Chapter 6: Fixed bed railing bug
• Chapter 6: Increased bed railing interaction area
• Chapter 6: Added interactions
• Chapter 6: Added various fixes & tweaks
Don't be shy if you see something strange or buggy in the game.
UPDATE 3: If Chapter 6 is still locked for you, read this.
UPDATE 2: A solution has been found. You might need to restart Steam.
UPDATE 1: The issue were Chapters 6 hasn't unlocked to those who bought the bundle is being investigated. Hopefully we'll resolve it soon.
It is our extreme pleasure to announce that the final chapter in The Dream Machine series has gone live on Steam. We hope you'll enjoy it and don't be shy if you find anything wonky.
I hope you'll excuse me if I cut this message short. I have some sleep to catch up on.
The Machine loves you all!
"To play something like The Dream Machine, so exquisitely constructed, so smartly designed, and so atmospherically unique, is a singular pleasure." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"It's so confidently strung together, both in terms of narrative and gameplay, that it's easy to forget that it's the work of just two indie developers."
8/10 - Eurogamer
"A series filled with mystery and charm, elevated to lofty heights by its whimsical clay and cardboard design, surreal storyline, and heartfelt attention to detail."
4/5 - Adventure Gamers
"The Dream Machine is the best adventure game that I've played in the last decade – and maybe in my entire life."
9.5/10 - CD-Action
©2010-2017 The Sleeping Machine AB all rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.