Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
The Dream Machine (Chapter 1 and 2)
The Dream Machine is an award-winning point and click adventure game made out of clay and cardboard. In Chapter 1 of the 5 part Dream Machine series, you play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who've just moved into a new apartment.
View all 7 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy The Dream Machine (Chapter 1 and 2)
Packages that include this game
Buy The Dream Machine Bundle (All 5 Chapters)
Downloadable Content For This Game
"To play something like The Dream Machine, so exquisitely constructed, so smartly designed, and so atmospherically unique, is a singular pleasure." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"It's so confidently strung together, both in terms of narrative and gameplay, that it's easy to forget that it's the work of just two indie developers."
8/10 ‐ Eurogamer
"A series filled with mystery and charm, elevated to lofty heights by its whimsical clay and cardboard design, surreal storyline, and heartfelt attention to detail."
4/5 ‐ Adventure Gamers
About the Game
The Dream Machine is an award-winning point and click adventure game made out of clay and cardboard.
In Chapter 1 of the 5 part Dream Machine series, you play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who've just moved into a new apartment. While trying to get settled in you discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming apartment building...
In Chapter 2, Victor goes to confront the landlord, Mr. Morton, only to find his apartment empty. Can Victor find the elusive landlord in time and is there more to Mr. Morton than meets the eye?
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbors and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and handcrafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 250 MB HD space
Mac System Requirements
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: Intel Mac 1.8 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 150 MB HD space
©2011 Cockroach Ink. All rights reserved.