Om dette spil
B.U.T.T.O.N. is a physical party game for 2-8 players.
Step back away from the computer, race to the keyboard/controllers through physical space, and do whatever it takes to win (or to avoid losing). Act like a monkey, jump up and down, wrestle over the keyboard/controllers, cheat your competitors, and above all, expect the unexpected. Brutally unfair tactics are, after all, totally OK now!
- Physical, unpredictable gameplay offers something different from the typical computer game
- Perfect for family events and parties – move around, compete, and enjoy!
- Four players can play simultaneously on only one controller, or eight players on only two controllers
- Tons of different tasks and challenges keep the game fresh and unpredictable
- Award-winning indie sensation, showcased at IndieCade and finalist for the Nuovo Award at the 13th Annual Independent Games Festival
This game requires that you physically interact with your controller and other players. As the game progresses, the
interactions might get increasingly spirited and vigorous. That’s normal, but the object of the game is to have fun without getting hurt.
To prevent injury, use common sense and caution when you play. If you aren’t able to perform certain gaming tasks safely, don’t attempt them. Don’t play while under the influence of alcohol.
Keep the path of play clear of obstacles, such as excess furniture, floor lamps, and electronic cables. Remove your jewelry or other articles that might cause harm to you or others while you play. You are responsible for any equipment damage resulting from playing this game.