Battle for Graxia features the popular action-strategy team-based gameplay of traditional MOBA games, but adds a unique variety of characters, per character skill tree customization, enhanced socialization features, and more. In addition, Battle for Graxia features a social chat lobby, leaderboards, item shop, guild support, and more. Players also have the option of taking their Immortals through cooperative Player versus Environment (PvE) scenarios to learn the game, try out new abilities, and earn experience before jumping into more competitive Player versus Player (PvP) matches.
- Team based competitive gameplay with leaderboard and tournament ranking systems.
- Dozens of unique Immortals, each with diverse skill sets with more released frequently.
- MOBA designed 5 Players vs 5 Players gameplay mode, along with a Player vs Environment 1vE mode.
- Account-based persistence complete with customizable discipline and artifact systems.
- New Crystal Forge feature with advanced artifact crafting that puts customization at your fingertips.
- Fully integrated Guild and social networking features.
- Account and Immortal statistics and leaderboard tracking.