Battle for Graxia features the popular action-strategy team-based gameplay of traditional MOBA games, but adds a unique variety of characters, per character skill tree customization, enhanced socialization features, and more. In addition, Battle for Graxia features a social chat lobby, leaderboards, item shop, guild support, and more. Players also have the option of taking their Immortals through cooperative Player versus Environment (PvE) scenarios to learn the game, try out new abilities, and earn experience before jumping into more competitive Player versus Player (PvP) matches.
- A core MOBA experience with unique gameplay features
- Free-to-play download with additional availability on Steam
- Unique Immortals and abilities added regularly
- Artifact items and Skill Trees to customize each Immortal, with the ability to reconfigure in the picking phase
- Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player (PvP) modes including 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and A.R.A.M.
- New Replay Mode and 'White Knight' player replacement features
- Reputation and achievement badge recognition features
- US and European server locations