Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
MLB® Front Office Manager gives baseball fans the chance to experience their dream job. Take the reins of your favorite Major League™ team and build a championship roster. Make trades, sign free agents, draft prospects and manage games all the way from Spring Training through the Playoffs.
Release Date: Jan 27, 2009
View all 10 screenshots
Buy MLB® Front Office Manager
Packages that include this game
About the GameMLB® Front Office Manager gives baseball fans the chance to experience their dream job. Take the reins of your favorite Major League™ team and build a championship roster. Make trades, sign free agents, draft prospects and manage games all the way from Spring Training through the Playoffs. As the first officially licensed baseball manager title, MLB Front Office Manager is the only game to give fans total control of an MLB franchise.
- Build Your Roster: An extremely deep Career Mode takes users beyond simple trades and free agent signings, and allows them to fully experience the life of an MLB general manager. Manage Minor League™ rosters, set domestic and international scouting budgets, bid for Japanese free agents, select new players in the Amateur and Rule 5 Drafts, offer arbitration to free agents, and more.
- Take the Field: Manage your team's games on the field all season long and enjoy a never-before-seen presentation style designed to resemble a real life TV broadcast.
- Learn from a Pro: Renowned GM Billy Beane becomes a mentor to users, providing helpful tips and insightful baseball information that even the biggest fan doesn't know.
- Online Fantasy Leagues: Customize your league with fantasy drafts, modified rules and traditional Rotisserie and Head-to-Head fantasy baseball scoring systems. Also available offline against the CPU.
- Innovative Baseball Statistics: Evaluate talent using in-depth and authentic stats, as used by Billy Beane.
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6 or higher, Vertex/Pixel Shader Model 3.0, DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX version: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6170 MB
- Sound: standard audio card
© 2009 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Major League Baseball and Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the applicable Major League Baseball entities. Visit the official website at MLB.com ©MLBPA - Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. Visit the Players Choice on the web at www.MLBPlayers.com ©MLBP 2009 / MLBPA 2009.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.