Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact. Using an enhanced 'Tomb Raider: Legend' game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara's adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as...
View all 6 screenshots
Buy Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Packages that include this game
Buy Tomb Raider Collection
Includes 10 items: Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III
About the Game
Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact. Using an enhanced 'Tomb Raider: Legend' game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara's adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as the Scion right up to today's technology standards and offers gamers a completely new gameplay experience. Re-imagined, Anniversary delivers a dynamic fluidly and fast Lara Croft, massive environments of stunning visuals, intense combat and game pacing, and an enhanced and clarified original story.
- Epic Exploration - The lost city of Atlantis and ancient Egyptian pyramids are ripe for discovery: explore every hidden dark crevice and impossible heights; enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries; open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Lethal Predators - The wilderness awaits with a wide range of bestial predatorsfrom bats to wolves to bearsready to defend their territory from human encroachment. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved combat challenges for the player.
- Supernatural elements are used sparingly to provide a mystical allure around the world, while maintaining the world's grounded core. The awesome T-Rex and intriguing Atlantean centaurs suck you in to the wonderfully intriguing and mysterious world of Tomb Raider.
- Death-Defying Environmental Playground - Leap over massive gaps, cling onto rock ledges, and swim through underground tunnels.
- Solve the Diabolical Machinery of the Past - seek to outwit the brilliant ancient designers of many epic puzzles and vaults in order to uncover their secrets. Be warned that they do not take kindly to 'meddling', and as such, the price of failure is extreme.
Minimum: Microsoft Windows Vista, 2000, or XP, Pentium 3 1.4Ghz or Athlon XP 1500+, 4GB free space, 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3TI / Radeon 9 series), 512MB RAM (Windows Vista) or 256MB RAM (Windows 2000/XP), Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible), 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard
Recommended: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or Athlon 64 3000+, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible), 1GB RAM, 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB 3D Accelerated Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce 6000 series / Radeon X series)