Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
About the Game
This scenario covers the longest and bloodiest war in Europe during the 19th century. During this time, we saw the end of Napoleon III’s Imperial France and the advent of the Second Reich under the watch of Otto von Bismarck. Prussia and her allies must crush the armies of France, invade the country and capture Paris before the end of 1871 with just your armies and excellent leadership. France has quality troops and abysmal command but can soon rely on Republican spirit to turn the tide. Nothing is decided from start, it’s all yours to re-live!
- Crush or save Imperial France in the most destructive war of European 19th century
- Rush to Paris with the mighty Prussian armies to establish the 2nd Reich
- Use the massive and deadly Krupp guns to oppose swarms of French infantry equipped with powerful Chassepot rifles. Bloody the enemy before the Furia Francese wins the day.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
- Memory: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista or W7)
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free on hard disk
- Video Card: 512 Mb V-RAM or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c or more
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional: Internet Connection required for multiplayer
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.