About the Game
This scenario starts in 1862 with the Union and the Confederacy locked in a titanic struggle for supremacy of a divided nation. Use strategic planning and operations to take advantage of each sides strengths and weaknesses. Only the most cunning leaders will prevail and lead their armies to victory. Many authentic aspects of the American Civil War are present, including possible foreign intervention in the conflict.
- Fight the war from 1862 to the finish
- Try Anaconda Plan or alternate strategies for the Union
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new battles
- Play as the Northern Union or the Confederate South to achieve victory in the conflict
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
- Memory: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista or W7)
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free on hard disk
- Video Card: 512 Mb V-RAM or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c or more
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional: Internet Connection required for multiplayer
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.