Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Magicka: Free Jolnirs Workshop
Requires the base game Magicka on Steam in order to play.
Play Magicka: Free Jolnirs Workshop
About the Game
After some tiring, yet enjoyable, days of commandeering an unwilling workforce, Jólnir - the Crimson King - decided to take the day off.
While lounging in his recliner by the fireplace, he fell into the world of dreams. After a rather unpleasant awakening he found himself in a very dangerous place - at the blunt end of a very large club.
Thrown out of his workshop by the very goblins whose blood usually stains his clothes crimson, and his staff nowhere to be seen, he must rely on the wizards to help him reclaim his workshop and his honor.
- A “chilling” new challenge with 20 waves of blizzards and beasts
- The harsh weather around Jólnir's Workshop is sure to make life difficult for the Wizards attempting to liberate it
- Shocking new enemies to show you a world of hurt: Autonomous Cannons, Goblin Snow Troopers and the Eismacher
- Want to get the monsters off your back? Cower behind strategically placed piles of presents and packages... or shoot at them, tearing bystanders apart
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900. Integrated Graphics (laptops) are not supported.
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:3-button mouse, keyboard, speakers, Internet connection for multiplayer
© 2013 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.