6 март 2014
Release Notes for 3/6/2014
[EMS One Katowice 2014]
- Added EMS One Katowice 2014 CS:GO Championship Sticker Capsules:
- Each capsule contains a single EMS One Katowice 2014 participant sticker. A portion of each capsule's proceeds is shared equally among the included organizations.
- Fixed a bug where the sticker peel animaton played when opening the apply sticker panel.
- Centered the names of stickers.
- Demo highlights now show a "Fast forwarding to next highlight..." message while fast forwarding.
- Demo highlights now include bomb plant and bomb defuse.
- Fixed dsp canceling and a few other exploits.
- Added competitive match scores to in-game friends list status display.
- Added rich presence display in friends game details in Steam Overlay.
- Fixed a hitch on stattrak kills for players with large inventories.
-- Made it easier to peek short from B apartments
-- Made cover at back of B bangable
-- Horizontal metal bars on catwalk no longer block bullets or grenades
-- Made corner to the right on Bombsite A scaffolding bangable
-- Added more cover in Bombsite A
-- Widened gate at back of Bombsite A
-- Blocked fence completely at back of Bombsite A
-- Color coded tunnels under A
-- Removed dropdown into water near bombsite B
-- Made cement bags around bombsite B easier to climb
-- Added cover near construction
-- New connector between upper park and bathrooms
-- Widened tunnel near T spawn
-- General polish and optimization
-- Fixed tiny gaps between boxes in Bombsite A
-- Fixed killer box in Bombsite B
27 февруари 2014
Release Notes for 2/27/2014
- Fixed the molotov not having the same collision bounds as the rest of the grenades.
- Fixed some grenades allowing radar visibility when they shouldn't and vice versa - this fixes bugs like players showing up on radar through smoke volumes when they shouldn't.
- Increased radarvispow from 0.2 to 0.4.
- Fixed icons on the radar not fading out properly when they should have.
- Fixed frequent connection errors when starting private casual matches with friends on a local server.
- With sv_grenade_trajectory on, the debug overlay boxes now reflect the size of the grenades bounds when they collide and bounce.
- Added an option to the options menu to use raw number keys or weapon binds for selecting players when spectating and voting for maps at round end (spec_usenumberkeys_nobinds, defaults to 1).
- GOTV watch requests for matches with significant number of twitch.tv spectators will always get directed to GOTV relays.
- Added convar host_name_store to indicate whether host name is revealed in queries and GOTV. Host name is always printed in status command output.
- Added convar host_info_show, operators can set it to the following values: 0 to block server info queries; 1 (default) to respond with all details excluding identities; 2 to respond with all available details.
- Added convar host_players_show, operators can set it to the following values: 0 to block server players queries; 1 (default) to respond only with max players and uptime; 2 to respond with all players details.
- Server operators can now list game rules cvars in gamerulescvars.txt file, those cvars when marked as FCVAR_NOTIFY will be included in A2S_RULES response packet to server management software and 3rd party clients. The total size of A2S_RULES response packet must be within approximately 1Kb (MTU). File gamerulescvars.txt.example is provided.
- When a server is running with the -nomaster parameter, it will not register on GMS and will not respond to direct queries.
- CS_Downtown: Fixed bug where players could spawn outside of map in Deathmatch
- DE_Favela: Fixed exploits where players could get out of map, various other polish
- DE_Inferno: Fixed exploit where players could see through roof near Bombsite A balcony