Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Winter Voices Episode 5: Overflow
Notice: Winter Voices’ episodes are not playable as stand alone. Each episode must be played in order.
Requires the base game Winter Voices on Steam in order to play.
Buy Winter Voices Episode 5: Overflow
About the Game
Deserts and river banks...
That which was hidden has finally been unveiled. You walk along the rapids, sometimes on the road, sometimes in the forest-sometimes the current almost carries you along. You have one end of the thread, a beginning to your story-you must reconstruct. Despite yourself, in the continuous sound of the rumbling water and for the length of your restless wandering, you take it upon yourself to reconstruct. Lost in your memories, in the shadow of a mangrove, or on a chance meeting-will you, at last, be able to find your peace?
New Features and Content
- Episode 5 is sunny ! VERY, VERY SUNNY !
- Who is really Hans ? Who is Leila ? What exactly happened 5 years ago ? Episode 5 is full of revelations !
- New battles mechanics - what would happen if your energy bar wasn't refilled when a new battle starts ? If enemies could suddenly close the gap between you and them ? Overflow trials are coming !
- New recruitable NPC ! The last recruitable NPC of Season 1 is here, and she is very... Patient.
- Lots of friend discussion ! If you didn't take Ven in your group, you could regret it...
- And way more to discover !
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3000 +
- Memory: 1 Gb (2 Gb for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 Mb, 1280x720
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 Mb
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c
© 2010, beyondthepillars sas . All rights reserved. Winter voices is a trademark registered in France and/or other countries. All rights reserved.