Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me
Requires the base game Winter Voices on Steam in order to play.
Buy Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me
About the Game
You advance in your adventure alone in the middle of the tundra and attempt to follow a forgotten trail, marked by ruins of ancient stopovers and roaming animals. Your unconscious’ voices are submitting you to harrowing internal battles, which you must overcome to carry on with your reconstruction. Your future takes shape as you battle your way through an inhumane nature. Will you be strong enough to face your demons, the fear of loneliness and the temptation of death?
New features & content:
- you are at a crossroad: several paths open up, that can change you forever, for the better… or the worst…
- A new NPC to recruit, depending on your choices
- New maps to explore, new soundtracks… and some surprises!
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3000 +
- Memory: 1 Gb (2 Gb for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 Mb, 1280x720
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 Mb
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c
© 2010, beyondthepillars sas . All rights reserved. Winter voices is a trademark registered in France and/or other countries. All rights reserved.