“This is where Universe Sandbox succeeds brilliantly: players experience godly power to create or destroy, while almost unavoidably learning something about the physical properties of our universe.”
87/100 – PC Gamer
“Using the vast range of variables and tools at your disposal you can create some enormously convoluted displays of physics, bending cosmic laws to your will...”
80% – bit-gamer
About the GameCreate and destroy on a scale you've never imagined with the ultimate space simulator.
Harness the power to create black holes, collide galaxies, and manipulate gravity with just a few clicks. Inspired by the software astronomers use to unlock the mysteries of our universe, never before has astronomy been so interactive or so much fun.
Spawn a massive moon to tear apart Saturn’s rings or launch a rogue star to rip the planets from their orbits around our sun. After unleashing catastrophic destruction, create your own solar system and share it with friends.
- Interactive, real-time, n-body gravity simulator
- Change any property of any object at any time
- Real physics, real data, real units, real science
- Compare the objects in any simulation with chart mode
- Supports anaglyphic 3D glasses and 3D DLP televisions
- Built in tutorials and step-by-step activities
- Includes 70+ simulations both real and fantastical
- Extensive editing and creation tools make it easy to build your own simulations
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Video Card: DirectX 9 level graphics card
149 of 180 people (83%) found this review helpful
138 of 176 people (78%) found this review helpful
41 of 45 people (91%) found this review helpful
97 products in account
26.7 hrs on record
Universe Sandbox is a Simulation/Physics game. They have nailed down velocity,rotation,physics and speed in the game. You will find it confusing at first but I suggest you do their tutorials. There are achievements aswell as badges. You can play around by making,sharing, using and testing galaxy's and planets. They have every star to planet, every asteroid to galaxy. Thereis much to do but I cant explain it all. I hope you get Universe Sandbox, and please rate up my quick review.
38 of 48 people (79%) found this review helpful
19 of 22 people (86%) found this review helpful
117 products in account