“This is where Universe Sandbox succeeds brilliantly: players experience godly power to create or destroy, while almost unavoidably learning something about the physical properties of our universe.”
87/100 – PC Gamer
“Using the vast range of variables and tools at your disposal you can create some enormously convoluted displays of physics, bending cosmic laws to your will...”
80% – bit-gamer
About the GameCreate and destroy on a scale you've never imagined with the ultimate space simulator.
Harness the power to create black holes, collide galaxies, and manipulate gravity with just a few clicks. Inspired by the software astronomers use to unlock the mysteries of our universe, never before has astronomy been so interactive or so much fun.
Spawn a massive moon to tear apart Saturn’s rings or launch a rogue star to rip the planets from their orbits around our sun. After unleashing catastrophic destruction, create your own solar system and share it with friends.
- Interactive, real-time, n-body gravity simulator
- Change any property of any object at any time
- Real physics, real data, real units, real science
- Compare the objects in any simulation with chart mode
- Supports anaglyphic 3D glasses and 3D DLP televisions
- Built in tutorials and step-by-step activities
- Includes 70+ simulations both real and fantastical
- Extensive editing and creation tools make it easy to build your own simulations
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Video Card: DirectX 9 level graphics card
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.