Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
TrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer.
Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
Watch all 7 trailers
Buy Trackmania United Forever
Packages that include this game
About the GameTrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer. This version brings together all the environments of the series and comes with a huge, enriched single-player campaign including 4 different modes and 420 progressively difficult tracks.
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/XP-x64/Vista
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.6GHz / AthlonXP 1600+
- Graphics: 3D accelerator 16 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or better
- Memory: 256 MB (512 MB with Vista)
- Sound: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB free disk space
More like this
46 of 50 people (92%) found this review helpful
289 products in account
21 of 23 people (91%) found this review helpful
170 products in account
12 of 12 people (100%) found this review helpful
56 products in account
14.9 hrs on record
This game is like a guidebook for every racing game out there. Great graphics, amazing possibilities with the track editor, and you can even import custom cars. These custom cars range from The Flintstone's vehicle, to a freakin' sandwich! Most cars I find are on trackmaniacarpark. The game itself is pretty solid, the soundtrack is great, and overall, a great experience.
9 of 9 people (100%) found this review helpful
12 products in account
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
51 products in account