Publisert: 25. november
In a nutshell:
Not a bad game. If a little over priced.
+ Not bad looking game, if a little dated (considering it's an older game).
+ Easy to pick up and play. Easy to learn, and no story to remember.
+ Lively and fun maps. Yes, the cars and NPCs are a little generic, but still feels like a nice environment.
+ "Not bad" controls. Not the best port I've played control wise, but also not the worst. I couldn't find the option to change the controls either.
- Limited customisation options and settings. Controls and graphics are very restricted.
- Weird physics (acceptable as it is a slightly older game).
- Speed transitions are very odd. I found myself hurtling along uncontrollably into cars and buildings.
- Odd music. Maybe just me. Also, it is very loud unless you turn it down a bit.
- Menu selection. Very weird menu controls. Pressing "d" for select and "enter" for escape really confuses me.
In general, I like it. It's a good game but comes with several flaws. However, the price is a little high (you can pick it up on the humble bundle now and give some money to charity)
for the game at the moment though and personally I feel could be reduced to about £3. Also, an introductoin of the workshop would be good but I understand that probably won't happen.