Version 2.888 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- Digital compass readout added below tape compass readout.
- Planetary water shader effect now fades in smoothly as player descends into atmospheres.
- TrackIR system updated to prevent DLL error message dialogue when no TrackIR software is present.
- Support for mapping throttle and inertial forward/reverse thrusters to the same axis channel added.
- Fleet system now displays 'fleet ship left' message when hired AI ship departs group due to friendly fire.
- HUD pitch ladder now smoother and more accurate for planetary atmospheric flight.
- 'Mouse Point Rev Y' and 'Mouse Point Roll X Rev Y' flight control modes added.
- 3D radar sphere updated with thinner lines for improved legibility.
- 'Inactive' crew member loyalty and skill values are now locked.
Version 2.878 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- Current selected device now displayed in individual axis channel control mapping menu.
- Individual axis channels can now be mapped across multiple devices (previously required the complete binding process).
- Crew members are now kept with the player in an 'inactive' status when they pilot ships that lack the capacity to use them.
- Ship rescue distress call time limit doubled and cargo delivery distress call time limit increased by about 50%.
- Option to move a selected crew member to the top of the list in the crew management console added.
- Updated button input binding system to better accommodate button 32 on certain devices.
- Clearing individual axis channels now limited to selected device only.
To access the option to move a crew member to the top of the list, hold the Alt key in the crew management console.
The server program has also been updated for this version to accommodate the new distress call time limit increases. Server operators will need to update to the new server build to allow for the longer time limits in multiplayer, otherwise the old limits will apply.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.