STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Version 2.928 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- Code changes implemented to improve overall memory efficiency for shader based objects.
- Reputation levels could drop to default values under certain rare conditions, now fixed.
- Automatic bypass added for intro video if system is unable to play video on first launch.
- Ships entering radar range would sometimes require manual targeting, now automatic.
The server program (available on the game's official website, http://www.starwraith.com/evochronmercenary/downloads.htm ) has also been updated to matching version number 2.928 and includes the following improvements:
- Lost display device recovery system added (GPU enabled version), allowing the program to restore itself if interrupted due to display device interruption/reset.
- Auto reset option added, allowing the operator to automatically reset the server at a specified interval of time.
Version 2.918 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- New 'Zero Throttle' key and button remappable control option added to configuration menu.
- A very rare scenario with targeting could cause mouse point flight control to disable, now fixed.
- Also very rare, certain exit and restart conditions might allow player names to carry over into other multiplayer sessions temporarily, now fixed.
- Viewing multiplayer status list could cause radar direction indicator to disappear under certain conditions, now fixed.
- Deleting entries in the flight log would often result in remaining blank lines, now fixed.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.