STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Includes four copies of the game - Send the extra copies to your friends.
You may notice a smoother Dino D-Daying experience due to lots of fixes: achievements, holes in maps, medic glows, stability issues, weapon nerfs...just to name a few. Complete Patch notes can be found below.
What’s new? Two new maps are ready to field the battle:
Airstrip: A desperate fight has broken out to control the Axis Zeppelin loading docks and stop the nefarious plan to airlift T.rexes throughout the theater. Some might think it foolhardy to load an enormous dinosaur with guns bolted to its head onto a highly flammable air vehicle, but obviously Germany disagrees. The map is playable as capture point, death match, king of the hill, and survival modes, and does include the playable T.rex.
Ziegenfarm: The Big Three agree that production of Axis goats must be stopped for freedom to truly flourish. Haven't you wondered where all those goats come from? How do dilophasaurs learn to hurtle them with such deadly and comical accuracy? Well, at farms like this one of course. Achieve goat liberation for all goatkind in capture point, death match, king of the hill, and survival modes.
What about that third map? We’re still working on Resistance. It isn’t quite ready yet since it is a bigger map with two specific playable areas: streets and sewers. It is almost two maps in one, and we didn’t want to hold up the update while we finish it. More news about Resistance to come!
Dino D-Day version 2.4 Patch Notes
- Added new map “Ziegenfarm” in Deathmatch, King-of-the-Hill, Capture Points, and Survival mode.
- Added new map “Airstrip” in Deathmatch, King-of-the-Hill, Capture Points, and Survival mode.
- Fixed broken achievements
- Fixed wounded player outline when playing as a medic
- Fixed bug in level changes that sometimes caused it to skip a map in the mapcycle.txt
- Resupply crates now refill armor for Desma, Stygi, and Trigger.
- Fixed client crash related to scoreboard
- Fixed client crash related to weapon selection
- Fixed client crash related to flame entity
- Added sv_maxuptime console variable to engine. Server admins can use this to cause their server to reset after it has been up for a given number of hours. This helps flush memory and reduce crashes. The server will reset when it goes into hibernation. To make use of this feature you will need to launch your server from a batch file so when it closes it automatically is restarted. This variable is set to “0” by default which turns the feature off. Set this variable to whatever number of hours you wish in your server.cfg in order to use it.
- Added missing tokens to survival mode buy menu.
- Minor weapons balance pass. Hardgrave’s Garand and Carbine slight nerf. Grenades damage and radius nerfed.
- Variety of minor gameplay fixes and tweaks.
“Now featuring new maps, modes, and playable thunderlizards we felt Dino D-Day is well worth a second look.”
– PC Gamer, January 2012
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.