Two heroes. One destiny. Nobunaga's evil scourge has now spread across time to affect the future. As Samanosuke prepares for battle, a new hero enters the fray: Jacques Blanc, French military officer. Together, this unlikely team must stop the King of the Demons.
View all 13 screenshots
About the GameTwo heroes. One destiny.
Nobunaga's evil scourge has now spread across time to affect the future. As Samanosuke prepares for battle, a new hero enters the fray: Jacques Blanc, French military officer. Together, this unlikely team must stop the King of the Demons. Starring Jean Reno as Jacques Blanc and Takeshi Kaneshiro as Samanosuke, Onimusha 3: Demon Siege is the final chapter in the Onimusha Trilogy. Control the fate of both men as you journey from 16th Century Japan to modern day Paris and back to defeat the evil Nobunaga and his hordes of darkness. Let the battle begin.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: Pentium III 1GHz, AMD Athlon 1 GHz (or better)
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant AGP or PCI Express graphics card (256 MB or higher for High Graphics Detail support)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card (or better)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (Direct X 9.0c included on disk)
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB minimum
- Peripherals Supported: Gamepad and headset
- Additional Requirements: Windows Media Player 9 required
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful
191 products in account
3 of 6 people (50%) found this review helpful
2 of 6 people (33%) found this review helpful
3 of 10 people (30%) found this review helpful
782 products in account
0.8 hrs on record
Terrible port. This launches windowed 800x600 with no way to change it. There's a resolution option that flat out doesn't do anything. The configure controls menu doesn't open. Control instructions are for a PS2 controller no matter what input system you use. Shame, as I remember this being a fun game. Don't buy anything on PC from Capcom released before RE5/DMC4.
0 of 5 people (0%) found this review helpful
15 products in account
0.2 hrs on record
If you've played hack and slashers on PC before such as Dynasty Warriors Online and the like, you'll do fine. If you haven't then the contols are rather awkward, plus the lack of controller support is a bit of a downside as well for how Onimusha plays using a keyboard seems extremely clunky in the long run.