Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy BNSF SD75
Packages that include this game
Buy USA Ultimate Collection
Includes 14 items: BNSF ES44AC & SD40-2 Loco Add-On, Northeast Corridor Route Add-On, Horseshoe Curve Route Add-On, Amtrak Acela Express EMU Add-On, Donner Pass: Southern Pacific Route Add-On, PRR GG1 Loco Add-On, PRR K4 Loco Add-On, BNSF SD75 Loco Add-On, Southern Pacific Cab Forward Loco Add-On, Amtrak F40PH ‘California Zephyr’ Loco Add-On, Cajon Pass Route Add-On, Norfolk Southern SD40-2 High Nose Loco Add-On, CN SD40-2 Wide Nose Loco Add-On, SW1500 Switcher Loco Add-On
About the GameThe SD75 is a great new BNSF locomotive to keep your freight rolling on the Cajon Pass! With 3 loco variants and new wagons included, the SD75 is a superb addition to your train shed.
Built by EMD between 1994 and 1999, the SD75M is a 4,300-horsepower 6-axle diesel freight locomotive based on the successful SD70 series, and introduced as a competitor to the Dash 9 series. The "M" in the model designation is the style of the cab, in this case the North American-style cab. The SD75I has a "WhisperCab" with improved sound insulation. The great majority of the series was ordered by BNSF, who specially requested the SD75M as a more powerful alternative to the SD70. It is almost identical to the SD70, but can be distinguished by equipment blower ducts on both sides of the locomotive.
The SD75 for Train Simulator 2012 includes SD75M and SD75I loco variants and a selection of new freight cars, plus 5 scenarios for the Cajon Pass.
- SD75M in BNSF red and silver livery
- SD75I in BNSF red and silver livery
- SD75M in Santa Fe red and silver livery
New Rolling stock Including.
- Centrebeam Freight Cars (blue, red and yellow) loaded and unloaded
- Flatcars (grey, red and yellow) loaded and unloaded
- BNSF 3-Bay Hoppers
- Low Side Gondolas
- Woodchip Hoppers (black, blue and green)
- Hoppers (white, cream, grey and black)
5 Scenarios For the Cajon Pass Route.
- Climbing Sullivan’s Curve
- Glass Company Exports
- Held Up By the Highwayman
- Not Always Sunny in California
- Out to Needles
- OS:Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor:2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory:2.0 GB RAM GB RAM
- Graphics:Video 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- Hard Drive:6 GB of free space + 3 GB for DLC GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
The BNSF mark is a licensed mark owned by BNSF Railway Company.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.