This content requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Hatchet Hill Quarry Add-On
About the GameThe Hatchet Hill branch line was subject to Beeching’s axe in 1970, with no other choice Mendip Aggregates Ltd purchased the line from British Railways in order to maintain their vital rail link with mainline network in order to continue their supply and demand of ballast from Hatch Hill Quarry. Mendip Aggregates Ltd also purchased two of the Class 04 shunting locomotives that had been slated for the cutter's torch which then replaced their tired stock of shunting steam locomotives.
Developed by Oovee, the Hatchet Hill Quarry Expansion Pack includes the Class 04 shunter, Catfish ballast wagons and a 5-mile quarry route complete with ballast loading station.
- 5 mile Hatchet Hill fictional route with custom assets and ballast loader.
- Class 04 shunter with opening doors and window animations in BR Blue livery and Mendip Aggregate Ltd livery
- Catfish ballast wagon with dynamic ballast load
- Prologue: Mendip Aggregate Ltd Tour (Class 04)
- Through the Wind and Rain (Class 04)
- Under the Loader (Class 04)
- Sun Down (Class 04)
- The New Arrivals (Class 37)
- Baptism of Fire (Class 04)
- A Bridge Too Far (Class 04)
- Plus one free roam scenario
- OS: Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space + 3 GB for DLC
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.