Had a ton of fun playing this game!
- The combat is GREAT, punching akrid in the face with a 30 ton mech is really a nice sensation
- A lot of different mechs, each one requiring a complete different approach
- Huge Monsters (HUGE)
- The graphic is still pretty good even after all this years
- The story is TERRIBLE, after playing this you will probably appreciate more even Twilight
- The final battle, *SPOILER*
Whoever designed it should be exile from our planet...after 9+ wonderful hours of game, feeling great in a juggernaut of metal, shooting bullets big enough to pulverize a car, for the final battle you find yourself flying in the brain damaged cousin of gundam, with huuuge energy sword...incredibly UNfunny to use, and slow like a dead frozen pig...using the same TWO attack over and over...and over...and over...and
In the end, it's a good game, to maximise the fun:
1) When a cut scene start, mute the audio and read a comic...or a magazine...or count the cars passing outside, whatever you do, it will be better than following the story
2) Have someone else doing the final battle, don't spoil yourself the memory of the entire game with that atrocity.