Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Sniper Elite V2 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Sniper Elite V2 - The Neudorf Outpost Pack
About the GameA brand new mission. Two new weapons
A gigantic fuel dump feeds the Nazi war machine as it ploughs through Europe. Head to the Harz Mountains, destroy this crucial outpost and cripple the Axis powers for good.
• New Campaign Mission: Use your wits to carry out the demolition of a heavily defended German fuel dump in the Harz Mountains.
• New Expansive Environment: Plan and execute your approach carefully in this large, open level with multiple routes and tactical choices.
• New Weapons: The M1 Carbine sniper rifle - 15 rounds in a clip with a higher rate of fire, and the Webley Mk. VI revolver - accurate and devastating at both close and medium range.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
©2012 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights Reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
More like this
35 of 38 people (92%) found this review helpful