Buy Sniper Elite V2
Packages that include this game
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates View all (8)
March 20th, 2014
Watch the Sniper Elite 3 team answer the community's questions in the first part of two Q&A sessions!
See how community shaped the DNA of Sniper Elite 3, how Rebellion has improved the game's AI and empowered both stealth and player choice, and watch Mike debunk the myth that North Africa is just sand!
About the GameIn the dark days of the end of World War Two amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history…
Sniper Elite V2 is the eagerly-awaited sequel to the highly-acclaimed Sniper Elite, giving gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience available. You are elite US sniper Karl Fairburne. Parachuted into Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand, your mission is to prevent Nazi V2 rocket program technology from falling into the hands of the besieging Red Army. You must aid key scientists keen to defect to the US, and terminate those who would help the Russians.
Take advantage of authentic weaponry, learn how to stalk your targets, fortify your position, set up the shot, use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve your mission. Stealth gameplay is the key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time. Watch as the celebrated ‘bullet cam’ from Sniper Elite returns, bloodier and more gruesome than ever – skilful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion flight of the bullet, then targets are graphically rendered in X-Ray as the bullet enters and destroys your victim. Organs shred, bones splinter, teeth shatter, as the true impact of the sniper’s bullet is brought to life.
As World War Two ends and the Cold War begins, every shot counts. Use it wisely.
- Sniping Simulation - Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing ‘kill cam’ technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, and bones shatter.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903 the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use the Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Sniper's Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Multiplayer Game Types - Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Team Distance King, Distance King, Team Dogtag Harvest, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag.
New Content Available For Your Game!Since its release, Sniper Elite V2 has been continually supported by Rebellion, adding new features and content - including an additional 10 free multiplayer maps.
Four additional single-player mission packs are available for purchase, including the ultimate sniping mission - Kill Hitler. Each DLC pack also contains 2 new authentic weapons for your arsenal.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
©2012 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights Reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
Best Action/Adventure Game - TIGA Games Industry Awards 2012