Verfasst: 3. Juli
This game is the god and ancestor of all the point and click adventure titles out there now. This game has a movie-like, amazing, wonderful story and incredible worlds which has one of the greatest atmospheres and characters made with superb intelligence and imagination. Even the very old graphics can't hide the awesome piece of art and design. The puzzles are very difficult and surpsisingly fun and do not frustrate players like most of the other adventure games does. Soundtracks and voice actings are one of the bests ever, presentation is amazing and this game is simply P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
Although most of the new-gen gamers out there will not going to enjoy this because this game didnt aged well for them, but if you are a person who likes to try completely new and difficult things, give this game a shot.
- Amazingly designed worlds(Stark,Arcadia) and wonderful art design in them
- One of the best atmospheres in video game history
- Great presentation mixing real life into fantasy
- All characters are wonderfully designed, they have realistic personalities.
- Wonderful puzzles, the best in video game history in my opinion
- Awesome gameplay
- Great soundtracks
- Amazing voice acting
- More than 35 hours of non-repititive playtime
Overall Score: 10/10