Přidáno: 12. května
I would most certainly hope you would buy this game during the sale, or even when it's not on sale(it's a quite small price).
*GREAT learning experience, easy to get into, very user friendly.
*Easy moving system, nice controls.
*Easy economy system.
*Easy region control and production control.
*Not all full of reports and pop up's about battles and the economy like in Hearts of Iron III or similar games.
*Cheap and fun.
*Never really gets boring. Has different campaign starts incase you don't want to spend a lot of time playing.
- First campaign starts from 1936 and is mostly economic based up until 1939 when the war starts and then ends in 1945. It also involves a lot about the Spanish Civil War and lets you ask, or change/repeat history, whether Republican Spain would win or if Nationalist Spain wins and whether Nationalist Spain joins the Axis beyond political support or if Republican Spain joins the Allies, or vice versa.
- Second campaign starts shortly before the war, in 1938, showing the rise of Germany and their moves in Czechoslovakia and the Rhineland. Ends in 1945.
- Third campaign starts at the brink of the war, 1939, with the invasion of Poland and sorrounding countries. Ends in 1945.
- Fourth campaign starts in 1941 with the entry of America into the war after Pearl Harbor. Ends in 1945. Also involves the invasion of the Soviet Union(Eastern Front). Ends in 1945. Also has the battle in Africa.
- Last campaign starts in 1944 and involves the invasion of France by the hands America, Britian and Canada(Operation Overlord/D-Day). Also involves the final stages of the Pacific War and the end of the war. Ends in 1945.
*Has other historically correct events(unless you are the country that would've caused that event, in that case it is your choice if you follow history), such as the civil war in China with Communist China and Nationalist China, economic problems in America, Japan's crazy expansion, etc.
*Easy way to make your own scenarios.
*Lets you do what you always wondered and see what happens. Play as Germany and avoid a war with the Soviet's and see if you can conquer all of non-Soviet Europe. See what happens as Japan if you had not declared war on America. See what happens if, as the Soviet's, you make a move against Germany first. SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
*Area that was formally Allied is given back to the former country when conquered by an Allied army. Ie. Normandy is given back to France after America wins the battle in Normandy.
*Countries are never defeated until the whole alliance is destroyed.
*Turn based instead of real time(might be a con for some, but it makes it easier for planning purposes and reviewing mistakes quickly.)
*Almost no lag.
*Great mod support/custom scenario sharing support.
*Area that is occupied is given to the country that fought first, not the country that contributed to the battle the most.
*Hard to recover from major losses in an area.
*No way to have production to reinforce in areas that you conquered back for a country you are Allied. Ie. America can't build stuff in a French factory in a region that they conquered for France.
A very fun game!
8/10 for strategy.
9/10 for fun.
10/10 for length.
7/10 for occupation system/conquering system.