Об этой игре
A Zoë Mode production for the video game charity initiative OneBigGame, Chime pits gamers against the melody in an all-new puzzle experience. Place blocks against the clock,
complete solid quads and try to cover the whole playing surface, all the while remixing and embellishing pieces by musicians from across the planet. And you get to feel good about yourself,
too: The console version of Chime was originally developed for OneBigGame with all the developer’s royalties going to Charity for sales up to June 2010, and Zoe Mode will continue to donate a proportion of its royalties (equivalent to 5% of purchase price) for sales of the Steam version. OneBigGame always aims to donate a minimum of 80% of all donations to its charity partners Save the Children and the Starlight Children's foundation.
- Puzzle: Rotate and place shapes to form solid quads and fill up the grid before the time runs out
- Listen: Chime features music by Moby, Paul Hartnoll (Orbital), and more
- Remix: Fill the grid to alter the track loop, place pieces to play notes, and create quads to trigger a range of song samples
- Replay: Reset the grid by reaching 100% and continue playing and beat your high score
- Experience: Each of the six unique levels is made up of its own music, grid, and shape sets, including the new Portal-inspired sixth level: “Still Alive”.
- Free-play mode: Choose between three different levels of difficulty or just play for the sake of making music with no time pressure