STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Animal Rivals has just been updated to version 1.04
- New Stage Variation in Destroyer mode – Farm Crazy
- New Stage in Collector mode – Desk
- New Stage in Runner mode – Dungeons
- New default skin for Sloth
- Tournament now can be played as set of 10 rounds
- Fixed problem with Runner jump detection
- Fixed a problem with scaling tutorial image on loading screen
- Fixed problem with animation errors on Collector podium
- Runner – players now have a shadow under them
- Destroyer – adjusted box spawns
- New UI buttons in whole game – Main menu and in-game menus
- Arcade – Boss battle now have Mecha-Dog and Lion as minions. The boss is indicated with a crown and circle indicator. HP bars are adjusted.
- Collector - tables now have a particle indicator of player's color and place where to put items.
Animal Rivals has just been updated to version 1.03
- New Stage Variation in Catcher mode – Castle Bridge Chaos
- New Stage in Catcher mode – Brick City
- New Stage in Runner mode – The Stadium
- New set of sport themed skins for Lion, Pig and Panda
- New default skin colors for Panda, Trex, Mecha-Dog and Anteater
- Catcher – the mode now got power-ups:
1. Grow – player grows in size after catching the power-up
2. Stun All – after catching the power-up all enemies are stunned for 2 seconds
- Steam Community – The game now offers collectables:
7 Trading Cards
- Fixed problem with AI costumes not showing properly on select screen
- Fixed a problem with showing wrong next stage image in Tournament Mode
- Collector – specials have been adjusted:
1. Shield now works for 10 seconds instead of 8
2. Stun All now immobilizes enemies for 5 seconds instead of 3
3. Disorientation now works for 7 seconds instead of 6
4. Speed Up and Speed Down now work for 4 seconds instead of 5
- Catcher – better AI in mode – enemies now escape from exploding bomb and try to grab power-up and point balls. They will not cluster together during a round.
- Catcher – players now have run animation instead of walk animation
- Catcher – added a start timer
- Runner – new start positions system
- Runner – Mountain Stage is disabled for re-making until further notice
- Runner – adjusted UI for players. UI now shows timer in a MM:SS:SsSsSs format. UI in split screen play now is located at better places.
- Runner – spikes now have visible dots on ground for better trap awareness
- Destroyer – added a start timer
- Tournament Mode – button for Next Stage is highlighted as default button in summary
- Some sound effects have been added in game or adjusted
- Music selected in Select Screen now plays a preview during selection
- Game Modes now have blinking timer when close to game end
- Game modes are now showing quick tutorial screens before each match on loading screen. Those can be skiped.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.