Critter Crunch is an award winning, arcade-style puzzle game, starring the loveable Biggs. Using his long, sticky tongue to grab critters from vines above, he feeds them to each other until they burst, dropping tasty jewels for him to gobble up.
View all 5 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the Game
Critter Crunch is an award winning, arcade-style puzzle game, starring the loveable Biggs. Using his long, sticky tongue to grab critters from vines above, he feeds them to each other until they burst, dropping tasty jewels for him to gobble up. Using Critter Crunch's 'Food Chain' mechanic, players will eat their way through a smorgasbord of levels and gorge on a feast of modes, including Co-op and Versus multiplayer.
Oh, and barf. Rainbow barf!
- Stunning Visuals: Hand-animated characters and backgrounds come to life in gorgeous 1080p at 60fps.
- 4 Single-Player modes: Adventure, Puzzle, Challenge and Survival offer something for everyone!
- 2 Multiplayer Modes: Team up with a friend in Co-op or battle each other in Versus. Both modes are playable online or locally.
- Addictive puzzle fun: With the unique Food Chain mechanic, players feed smaller critters to larger ones to make them pop! The longer the chain, the larger the reward!
- Tons of variety: Power Ups and Special Critters keep things fresh and offer new challenges.
PC System Requirements
- OS:Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7
- Processor:AMD Athlon 64 2800+ @ 1.8 Ghz and Intel Pentium IV @ 2.8 Ghz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:Graphics Card with 256 MB of RAM that supports Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive:250 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Mac System Requirements
- OS:OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or later
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or better
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:Graphics Card with 256MB RAM or higher
- Hard Drive:300 MB HD space
- Additional:In order to play Critter Crunch's online modes, a network connection is required
Critter Crunch: ©2012 Capybara Games Inc.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.