STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
A first update to version 1.0.3 for Gold Rush! 2, the sequel to Gold Rush! Anniversary, is available on Steam. The update fixes some small issues and adds some texts and voices.
Here is the changelog:
- Minor graphics issues fixed
- Some words was mispronounced in the voices, they was recorded new
- Before the first train-quest, there was a mistake with the text
- The texts for the robbery in the train was changed
- fixed some layer problems
- added small graphics
- fixed small issues
- fixed problems taking the dynamite, climbing the pole and speaking to the officer, on some few resolutions
Gold Rush! 2, the sequel to Gold Rush! Anniversary, was released for PC on Steam today. In addition, Sunlight Games has released some more screenshots of the game.
The versions for Mac and Linux will be released soon after the PC-version was released.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.