Im not sure what to think of this game, when i bought it on release i liked it even if it had some frustrating elements. Such as:
* The map designs are awful and you occasionally get stuck wandering about trying to find your way only to realize that you were suppose to go in a direction that doesnt make any sense at all (appearently i wasnt suppose to walk out on the lenghty bridge that looks like its leading on the right direction, instead you have to jump out of a window in a dark corner).
* Enemy snipers are ridiculously accurate and fast on the trigger even on normal difficulty.
* Scripted ambushes, get used to them.
* Hitting enemies with laser pistols and rifles can be a tedious business. Trying to hit constantly strafing foes with laser lights that travel at the speed of small rodents gets old pretty quickly. Instead I just run in a straight line towards them holding down the fire button. Doesnt sound like an intresting gun fight at all now does it.
* Grenade throwers, they are everywhere. Strangely enough often in tiny rooms.
* Did i hit with my light saber or not? Maybe, who knows. The light saber fights are often just a shiny mess.
So there are alot of frustrating issues with the game, but for some reason i keep getting back to it. I turn it off with a sigh but i still start it a few hours again later. So there is obviously some appeal in it, i dont know what it is though =P
Přidáno: 26 listopadu 2013